Andersen Steinberg would like to protect the privacy of people that it interacts with, whether theybe clients, candidates, suppliers or employees. We like to do our best to ensure data privacy isintegrated into the way we work, and to ensure that all of our associated companies comply withthe same standards. We wish to comply with and where possible exceed the requirements of the EUGDPR regulations.
This policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations &requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes,stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps aretaken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UKnational laws and requirements for user privacy.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information aboutthe user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide theusers with a tailored experience within this website.
We use anonymous session cookies (short-term cookies that disappear when you close your browser) to helpyou navigate the website and make the most of the features.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive, they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Should users wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer’s hard drive,they should take necessary steps within their web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from thiswebsite and its external serving vendors.
Whilst using our website or services, you may elect to provide personal information (name, address, contactdetails, work history including a CV, etc.). We will use this information to administer our website, applications,databases and marketing material. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely inaccordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as adopted into law of the UnitedKingdom in the Data Protection Act 2018. Further, by providing telephone and email details, you consent toAndersen Steinberg contacting you using that method.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of the personal information we hold on you. Should you wishto receive a copy of this, or would like to be removed from our database, please contact any of our employeesor our Data Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Data Modification and Deletion Procedure ensures you that your data will be modified or deleted at yourrequest within five working days of your request. We will inform you of any implications of such amodification or deletion, as it may result it us no longer being able to represent you as our client or candidate.
Information collection and use
How do we collect information?
Andersen Steinberg collects information in two possible ways:
- When you directly give it to us (“Directly Provided Data”) via filling out a form on our website or communicatewith us by any means. In doing so you may choose to voluntarily give us certain information – for example, byfilling in text boxes or completing registration forms. All this information requires a direct action by you at thattime in order for us to receive it.
- When you give us permission to obtain from other accounts (“User Authorised Data”)Depending on your settings or the privacy policies for other online services, you may give us permission toobtain information from your account with those other services. For example, this can be via social media orby choosing to send us your location data when accessing our website from your smartphone.
How long do we keep your data for?
Andersen Steinberg will not retain your personal information longer than necessary. We will hold onto theinformation you provide as needed to be able to provide the Services to you that you request.
If legally required or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, preventfraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms of Business for Clients, we may also retain some of your information fora limited period of time as required, even after it is no longer needed to provide the Services to you.
Sharing of Your Data
Andersen Steinberg will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any other third partywithout your explicit consent. Before we share your information with one of our Clients we will ask yourpermission and where you request it and it is possible will share with you the identity of the Client your data isbeing shared with.
Choosing how we use your data
We understand that you trust us with your personal information and we are committed to ensuring you canmanage the privacy and security of your personal information yourself.
With respect to the information relating to you that ends up in our possession, and recognising that it is yourchoice to provide us with your personally identifiable information, we commit to giving you the ability to do allof the following:
- You can verify the details you have submitted to Andersen Steinberg by contacting our Data Privacy Officer email@example.com. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before wereveal information, including your e-mail address and possibly your address.
- You can also contact us by the same method to change, correct, or delete your personal informationcontrolled by Andersen Steinberg regarding your profile at any time. Please note though that, if you haveshared any information with others through social media channels, that information may remain visible, evenif your personal data is deleted from our internal system.
- You are also free to rescind your Candidature at any time. If you do so, your data will be held for up to 6months unless you ask us to delete it sooner. However, we may retain archived copies of your information asrequired by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud).
- You can always feel free to update us on your details at any point contacting the person with whom you havebeen in contact at our company.
- You can request a readable copy of the personal data we hold on you at any time. To do this, please contact usat firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is not our policy to contact people on-mass for marketing purposes. You will only receive an emailaddressed to you personally that was sent to you as an individual with the purpose of sharing with you acareer opportunity or sharing with you the details of a candidate who has given us permission to share theirdetails with you, that we believe you would have legitimate interest in. Because these are individually sentemails there will not be an unsubscribe link, so if you wish to tell us that you no longer wished to be contactedplease reply to the email sent to you indicating your preferences. This will be dealt with by the employee whosent you the email. If you are unsatisfied by the way that individual deals with the matter please contact ourData Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
Please note, we are constantly reviewing how we process and protect data. Therefore, changes to our policy may occur at any time. We will endeavour to publicise any changes.