Position Type: Permanent
Regions: Asia Pacific
Updated 15th November, 2016
Andersen Steinberg is an executive search firm which specialises in Strategy Consulting and Corporate Strategy. We work with a select number of the leading strategy consultancies, and also with some of the World’s premier corporations, private equity and venture capital providers.
One of our strategy consulting clients, a second tier firm, are developing their Strategy Consulting practice in South East Asia, and they are looking for Consultant and Manager level strategy consultants for their office in Kuala Lumpur.
An ideal candidate will be a Master’s graduate from a top International Business School, currently managing strategy consulting projects in a reputable top or second tier strategy consultancy, or a niche specialist consultancy.
They require Bahasa Malay speakers.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelors' degree – preferably MBA or equivalent.
• Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
• Strong problem solving skills leading to effective decision making.
• Experience developing strategies or long-term projects.
• Conveys information fluently, interprets and clarifies details, and explains rationale.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas to a diverse set of stakeholders.
• Able to routinely utilize numbers and analytical techniques in a manner that improves both understanding and decision-making.
• Demonstrates clear understanding of the business context of the company and the BU.
• Possesses the ability to manage and guide projects, using internal processes, systems and resources, from initiation to completion.
Andersen Steinberg, the Strategy Consulting careers specialist.
Please visit www.andersensteinberg.com to see our other vacancies.
To apply for this role please fill out your details below with a brief message about your suitability for the role. If they feel you are a good fit one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you to request your CV.