Position Type: Permanent
Regions: Asia Pacific
Updated 18th September, 2016
Job Title: Executive Search Director, Strategy
Andersen Steinberg (www.andersensteinberg.com) operate a 21st Century business model with offices in London, New York, Los Angeles and Hong Kong, utilising the latest technologies to enable our staff to work remotely while having access to the premier business markets. This model not only enables us to provide a highly rewarding remuneration package, but also provides intangible benefits to our staff through working from home with no commute and a working environment and schedule tailored to their own circumstances. Since our establishment in 2001 we have been very successful operating this model and have attracted high level recruitment consultants who have been able to work from home anywhere in the World while managing a global clientele.
We are a market leader in two niche recruitment fields:
• Strategy – recruiting management consulting professionals and strategy executives for some of the world’s premier corporations.
• Resiliency, Security & Risk – providing permanent staff and contract consultants for many of the leading financial institutions and other FTSE100 businesses.
All of our Recruitment Directors have global coverage, not tied to their domestic market, often working with several large clients for all of their regional offices.
Andersen Steinberg are expanding steadily, and are keen to expand our employee base hiring new Recruitment Directors who will be home-based. We provide a thorough induction and training in line with expectations of having people see results within the first few months. Each individual will be coached by our Partner team and mentored by one of our top performers. This is a model we have proven to ensure our staff develop quickly, effectively and want to stay with us long term to reap the rewards on offer.
At this particular time our focus is on recruiting people who are based in a major City who have a functional knowledge of Strategy and a good business network in their local market to establish a clientele and candidate network. We are keen to find someone with an executive-level network in Singapore or other Southeast Asian country who can lead our Executive Search efforts in the region. We already have several established clients in the region including some of the renowned strategy consultancies, and some of Singapore's largest employers.
Because of the nature of the recruitment business we are looking for individuals with the following qualities, skill sets and expertise, but if you feel like you can convince us that you are right for the job despite not having these qualifications we would welcome your application.
• Highly motivated individual driven by achievement against set revenue targets, and also self-motivated and self-starting as required to work from home without supervision.
• Excel under measurement against key performance indicators.
• Personable towards colleagues, clients and candidates – focused on building long term relationships.
• Able to balance quality and quantity of work with the main objective of meeting client expectations on timescale and quality of candidates provided.
• Willing to be moulded by a unique recruitment methodology which drives results through long-term profitable relationships, and focused on ensuring the client gets the candidate they need rather than just filling vacancies and providing CVs.
• A good understanding of online social media and business networking.
• Holding a business-related degree linked to a good commercial understanding including knowledge of the market leaders in each major business sector.
• Some proven quantifiable experience in sales, business development, consulting or recruitment.
In return Andersen Steinberg offer:
• Competitive base salary plus commission on each placement
• Quarterly and annual bonuses / rewards for top achievers
• Working from home
• Long term career advancement to Partnership
Please send your CV with a maximum 100 word synopsis of your suitability (no cover letter) to email@example.com
Andersen Steinberg welcome applicants from any country, and from outside of the recruitment industry.
No CVs from Recruitment-to-Recruitment agencies please, we respect the work you do but have our own recruitment solution in place.
To apply for this role please fill out your details below with a brief message about your suitability for the role. If they feel you are a good fit one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you to request your CV.