Position Type: Permanent
Expertise: Technology Advisory
Regions: North America
Updated 17th November, 2015
Andersen Steinberg has partnered with a leading Financial Services firm to recruit a VP of Data Analytics Lead for their office in New York City. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading firm. This role works closely with the Internal Audit team and will report directly to the Managing Director. In this role you will be tasked with the design and development of database analytics. You will be called upon to provide leadership on how the Internal Audit team can make the best use of the data resources within the firm. You will have the ability to direct interaction with Regional Director to develop analytics requirements. As well as participate in a number of global projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Five years of hands on data base management experience
- Deep understanding of the development, tuning and maintenance of database queries
- At least an Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Economic or Business Management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex ideas
This is a full-time regular position with a competitive compensation package.
If you would like additional details please contact Alan Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this role please fill out your details below with a brief message about your suitability for the role. If they feel you are a good fit one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you to request your CV.