Position Type: Contract
Expertise: Risk & Resilience
Regions: Asia Pacific
Updated 28th November, 2016
Andersen Steinberg is working with the world’s largest provider of workplace solutions in recruiting for a number of Workplace Recovery Solution Sales Lead positions. These roles focus on the delivery of improved revenue performance for our high growth Workplace Recovery business. We are employing people on an initial 6 month contract, which could be extended or converted into a full time role, if performance merits it.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the Solution Lead will;
- Serve as a product expert and industry SME in support of the Sales organization.
- Generate and manage leads.
- Provide training to the Inside Sales Team (IST).
- Support the ISTs to close deals.
- Assist with solution development for large and/or complex customers.
- Develop channel partner relationships and support these channel sales activities which includes recruiting agents to sign up to the Workplace Recovery agent program.
- Host and support industry events to establish and then improve our product image in our target market place.
- Develop, support and drive Sales, marketing, and customer plans that deliver continued progressive revenue performance in their geography.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND BEHAVIOURS:
The Workplace Recovery Solution Sales Lead role is a geographic expansion of the existing similar roles in North America, EMEA, and Singapore. Given the high growth we are targeting, the scale of the opportunity cannot be underestimated and as such we are seeking seven exceptional people for these roles. A summary of the role dimensions is as follows:
Solution Support (40%, but initially 80%)
- Leverage existing network to create leads/ opportunities
- Focus on driving revenue and customer acquisitions/ renewals
- Viewed as Workplace Recovery product and Business Continuity Disaster Recovery industry expert
- Possess deep understanding of competitor offerings
- Support customer meetings and assist in RFP responses
- Perform Sales training and communication
Channel Development (40%)
- Win, maintain, and expand relationships with channel partners from BCDR, Insurance, and Real Estate industries
- Recruit and sign up agents to the Workplace Recovery agent programme
- Establish professional relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel to meet partner objectives
- Proactively lead joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
Build and Improve Product Image (20%)
- Coordinate and execute participation in major industry tradeshow events – including speaking opportunities, before and after show marketing, and customer events
- Host multiple BCDR-themed private events for current and prospective customers
- Develop SME content for Workplace Recovery blog
General Skills and Abilities
- Be an expert - understand the context, the market, the customers, the product, and the competition extremely well
- Investigate and problem-solve - use data to determine how performance can improve and validate your analysis by talking to customers, employees, suppliers, and competitors.
- Drive the plan - take responsibility for devising and executing a winning plan that crisply defines the target, make sure real progress is made every single month and have a pipeline of actions planned at least three months in advance.
- Be disciplined - report weekly, and on time, about the performance, issues, and opportunities of the product.
- Be precise - communicate clearly in writing and verbally, create collateral, training, FAQs, presentations, white papers that are simple, complete, precise, and accessible to anyone that needs them.
- Behave like a leader – drive the outcome.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Performance will be evaluated based upon:
- Driving Sales to achieve contract margin goals and payback target
- Recruiting and training of agents
- Creating and attending events
- Training of IST reps
- Achieve channel sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives
- Grow geographic specific portion of broader Workplace Recovery goal to grow from £3M to £50M by 2018
- Position company as a visible, thought leader in the Workplace Recovery space
The Solution Lead should be an individual with a demonstrable track record of delivering outstanding business results and have excellent commercial, communication, and influencing skills.
- Extensive Product / Commercial / Sales/ Channel Development role in a complex, multi-channel and international environment
- Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery experience
- Experience supporting direct and indirect Sales channels
- Demonstrated success in creating solutions for customers
- Experience in both entrepreneurial and blue chip environments
- Worked in a multi-stakeholder matrix environment with demonstrated ability to work well individually and within a team
- Experience working at Senior Management level
- Well networked with target customers and channels
For more information, please send an updated CV and Cover Letter to:
To apply for this role please fill out your details below with a brief message about your suitability for the role. If they feel you are a good fit one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you to request your CV.